Search My Blog

Monday 13 May 2013

Day 5

This morning I had my shake with blueberries and milk - not as good as banana - but still not bad! I had it at about 8:30am and had a banana at about 11:00am and I've just had lunch at 1:30pm as I'd only just started to feel hungry! It seems that claims made that this stuff keeps you full for a long time is true!

Usually the day after hockey I'm lacking energy and feel like I'm running on empty the whole day. Today doesn't feel too bad, I'm not tired, I slept pretty well last night, I'm in a good mood (for a Monday) and I generally just feel good in myself!

I'm planning on getting a frozen bag of mixed fruit and adding that to it in the mornings... Will let you know how it goes!

Exercise plan for today is:
- Short sit-ups/abs work out this morning
- Chest and Triceps gym session

No comments:

Post a Comment