Search My Blog

Saturday 11 May 2013

I Just Bought A Blender...

After the challenge party last night I got home and suddenly remembered that I don't have a blender! I do have protein shakers which work just as well for the shakes and flavourings but to get the most of them a blender is really required. The great thing about these shakes is that they come as a neutral "Sweet Cream" flavour (which kind of tastes like cake mix) and then you can add whatever you want to it! So I went out to the 24 hour Tesco last night and, after weighing up my options, decided to purchase the Tesco value blender for £14.97, I can't wait to throw some stuff in it and see what happens!

For examples of flavours, last night we had: 
- Almond milk with real strawberry and a sachet of strawberry flavouring
- Chocolate soya milk with a half spoon of peanut butter (this is my favourite - tastes like a snickers!)
- Plain semi skimmed milk with banana

Next to try: replace milk with orange juice - supposedly tastes like the Solero ice lollies you used to get... Still get... I don't know, it hasn't been warm enough for an ice lolly for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment