Search My Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

Why The Challenge?!

I wanted to join the challenge mainly because of my own personal goals. Since taking up running last summer and becoming steadily more and more active I feel the need to constantly be setting myself further goals to aim for, and the challenge seems to be a great way to do this! The support network is great and with other people I know locally already on the challenge I feel motivated to get to where I want to be. 

The second reason is to promote the challenge. Anyone can promote the challenge and there are a multitude of benefits that can be gained by doing so. As well as the financial bonuses, earning money for referring customers and other promotors, the main benefit for me right now would be the 3 for free offer. This is a program offered by Vi that says that if you can refer 3 customers or promotors that subscribe to an equal or higher value package to yours then you get yours for free - and who doesn't want that?! Oh, and also you can qualify for a free brand new BMW... But we'll come to that later! 

Lastly, I want to be able to help people achieve their own personal goals too and to get more people on the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment