Search My Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

How I Got Started

My first exposure to The Challenge was at the Heathrow Airport launch conference in mid April. At first I was a bit dubious about it all; I wasn't actually told much beforehand and as soon as I heard that it involved taking shakes I thought to myself "No way. Waste of time." However, once I heard more about it and how it's helped change millions of lives and how successful it's been, I started to change my mind. 

A couple of weeks later I met up with Kate and Alisha, who travelled over from America to help spread the word and get people started. They were a great help and gave me all the information I needed to make the decision to start my own 90 day challenge!

Below is a picture of us at the Heathrow launch conference with Nick Sarnicola (Co-founder and Global Embassador for Vi)

No comments:

Post a Comment