Search My Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

My First Challenge Party

The main thing about the BodyByVi 90 day challenge is obviously the nutrition; the main part of this being the shakes. Obviously you're not going to hear about something like this from a friend and straight away jump on board and start handing over your hard earned cash, are you? Which means you're going to want to know exactly what you're buying into before you buy it. 

The way this is done predominantly is by the Vi Promotor holding a "Challenge Party". This is where they invite everyone that's interested in starting the challenge and finding out more to come to their house, watch a couple of information videos, try the shakes, ask questions and generally talk about the product. 

It all sounds very American and admittedly at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to my first challenge party. I wasn't sure what was going to happen and just generally was doubtful of the whole idea being effective in the UK. However, after trying the shakes and watching the video, I felt a lot more confident about the challenge and I actually ended up having a pretty good time! The most important part was that afterwards I really wanted to get onboard and complete my challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment